Hola!

This is my blog, my super-fantastic blog, to be exact.
I hope you like reading it, and hearing about my various enthralling escapades.
I'm sure you will just be capitaivated by my highly interesting entries, deep, profound thoughts and opinionated views.
No, don't exit!
I'm not [completely] selfish and vain, I just happen to have a very lame, sarcastic sense of humour.
So. Right.
Have fun.

But not too much fun.

[That doesn't make sense, does it?]

Monday, July 21, 2008

Ugh. Ramble-wise.

So, here I am, 8.44pm on Monday night. We went back to school today, after two beautifully lazy weeks. I'm meant to be doing my research project. All the pages and documents are open- does that count for anything? I decided to do this entry. I don't why. I guess I kind of felt like writing. The main reason is my stereo is broken, so I'm listening to music on the computer. I have to do something whilst I am sitting here, or I'll get kicked off. It's painfully quiet, but it's better than nothing. Any louder, and I'll get kicked off as well (mum: 'Turn it down! Do you think I want to listen to that at half past eight at night?').
But I need this music, other wise I would be more insane than I already am right now.

So, first day of term three today. Yeah. I had the premiere lesson of my new second option today; drama. It was really enjoyable, actually. It was also a pleasant stroll down memory lane, as there are many people from my year nine class in there, and we sat all sat in practically the same places. One of my good friends is in my class, too, so I am indeed looking forward to this semester.

Uh, what else? I went for a run for cross country. I didn't train properly at all these past holidays. So, as you may have guessed, I'm crappier than I was before. Oh well, I'm not serious about X Country; I just enjoy running. Our coach, who is away at the Olympics (well, preparing his runners for it), wants me to go to this national thing or something at the end of this year. Now, don't worry, I'm not being humble, I'm just really bad. I thought he would have more sense than that. I'm obviously not going. Especially after what happened at the regional race.

So, yeah. I am in a pessimistic state of mind. Everything sucks. Even Oreos didn't make me feel any better. Only sad, because there is probably palm oil in them, and guilty, because I should have been munching on a carrot or something.
Approximately, 49 more days of school to go.

Continuing on this ramble, I thought making a list would make me feel better.
Yay, stuff.

I want...

CD-Wise
The Black Parade is Dead! Live DVD, My Chemical Romance
Hot Fuss, The Killers
Sawdust, The Killers
Because of the Times, Kings of Leon
Some Beatles stuff, probably Abbey Road to begin with.
Take this to your Grave, Fall Out Boy

School-Wise
To have got an Excellence on my Chemistry test (which I didn't, by the way, one big fat 'M', for me).
To stop being annoyed with everybody all the time. Seriously, inside my head I am so mean. I manage to be angry with the nearly everyone and everything (nearly) in the world, and the world itself. My mum would say, the negativity is only going back to you, it's not effecting anyone else. Well, what does she want me to? Yell at someone for talking to me, and have a fit because someone borrows my eraser without asking?
Oh, and not to be upset about getting a Merit. It's not that bad, is it?
Oh, oh, and I wouldn't mind being, like, super-intelligent, so I wouldn't have to bother with the whole Merit issue in the first place.

Home-wise
A spiral staircase.
A massive bed that is really high off the ground, with pillows that are always comfortable.
To stop being annoyed with my family, about everything, all the time.
Oh, and for my freaking stereo to work!

Well. This is when I conclude this horrible, tragic excuse for a blog entry. I hope you didn't read this.

Happy Anniversary of the first moon landing.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Nice long entry. Good work. ^_^