Hola!

This is my blog, my super-fantastic blog, to be exact.
I hope you like reading it, and hearing about my various enthralling escapades.
I'm sure you will just be capitaivated by my highly interesting entries, deep, profound thoughts and opinionated views.
No, don't exit!
I'm not [completely] selfish and vain, I just happen to have a very lame, sarcastic sense of humour.
So. Right.
Have fun.

But not too much fun.

[That doesn't make sense, does it?]

Sunday, May 4, 2008

First Rehearsal

Yesterdaywas our first rehearsal for the school production, Alice in Wonderland. It went from ten on the rainy morning of Sunday until two that rainy afternoon. To be honest with you, it wasn't that thrilling. The auditorium was freezing; I was so cold it was actually starting to hurt my poor digits and limbs.
If you hadn't gathered the fact by now, I got a part in the play, I am Gardener number 1.
I have one line or so, but I am in that same scene for longer, involved in non-speaking ways. I also am in the finale. I don't want to say too much about it, but this version of Alice is different to any I have ever seen before. It's quite quick, in comparison to the movie, and straight forward, so I'm not that worried it won't be ready to
perform at the end of this term.
I am quite glad now that I got a small part, so I can get the experience and build my involvement over the next few years.
I think this version makes one of the concepts of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland very clear and understandable, which I like. After I heard the line that applies to it, I suddenly clicked, I hadn't realised that moral was hidden in this story.

Speaking of firsts, today we started term two. I hadn't seen seven am in two weeks, so it felt very strange walking to school this morning, cold and bundled up in my jumper, when I really should have been asleep. We had P.E. first period, during the first part of which I was understandably
lethargic. We were walking the cross country track, and the cold water underfoot and refreshing breeze woke me up. It was weird going to back to school, but happenings of familiar change are usually so, if that makes sense. This day was a long one, so maybe it has affected me in a way I wasn't aware of, i.e., I'm so tired I'm not making any sense. I guess I should conclude this entry, before I confuse you and myself too much. I am glad to be back at school. Even though the holidays are fun, being completely lazy gets old and boring eventually; you need the busy days, early mornings, and hard work to make you appreciate those days.
I guess that's it from me today,
though it's probably counted as tonight, as it is 6.25 pm and there is not one ounce of sun in the sky.
Goodnight.

No comments: