Hola!

This is my blog, my super-fantastic blog, to be exact.
I hope you like reading it, and hearing about my various enthralling escapades.
I'm sure you will just be capitaivated by my highly interesting entries, deep, profound thoughts and opinionated views.
No, don't exit!
I'm not [completely] selfish and vain, I just happen to have a very lame, sarcastic sense of humour.
So. Right.
Have fun.

But not too much fun.

[That doesn't make sense, does it?]

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another day

I really am sorry about this. I don't know what else to write about. Well, okay, I have a few ideas, but when I'm writing about my day I don't have to do much thinking, and no research at all. I know hardly any people read this blog, but still, I care enough about my few, sporadic readers to hope that they do not die from boredom. So, now you are warned.
I need to blog more. I know I've talked about this before, but it's a fact. I am not doing my three blog entries a week, and I do not like being behind.

So, yesterday.
I woke up, or, more accurately, got woken up, a quarter to seven. I got ready as usual, and had porridge and yoghurt for breakfast. I walked to school, and handed in some work for social science. Stupid pyramid. Mr J. is usually really straight forward, but when it came to this task, he was oddly confusing and weird. The task was to create a pyramid, with the ten rights from the UDHR that we thought were of the highest priority on it. First off, he made a big deal of it being 3D, and the fact that the text had to go around all the sides. Frustrated, I eventually resigned to the fact that I was going to have to make a stupid pyramid (a royal waste of my time and resources).
Then, a little while later, he informs us that they can have one point on every side; one for the article number, one for the main idea of the article, and one for the reason we placed it at that priority. He also has no problem with it just being written in a triangle. That was after I had spent a lot of time and effort on a freaking stupid pyramid- which had caused me a heap of stress. All for him just to look at it, then hand it back to me. A mark which will count as nothing, and was simply just a waste of my life time, and of at least part of a tree. As you may have noticed, this makes me a tad angry.
Oh, and just so you're clear, I have no problem with Mr. J., I like him as a teacher, and he is very helpful (and he never complains about my incessant questions).

Well...that rant still leaves us at 9 yesterday morning. French test, yay! I guessed three things or so, something I don't usually have to do in French. I made one correct guess it turns out, though, because we got our marks back today. I got all E's, (I think an apostrophe goes there) but my mark was 66/70. I'm pretty happy with that, especially seeing as I knew I had made all those mistakes, bar one.

Second period. Drama. Realising that I have a lot of stuff to do for my monologue. Which, mind you, is expected to be performed this Friday. But you'll be hearing more about that later.
Third. English. Speech time. And that will be available to read about at a later time.
Fourth block, maths. Geometric reasoning. Not too bad.

After school; the exciting (ish) part. For S.S. this term, we are doing Social Action (with which I really have to get a move on). Part of this task requires that we help a group or individual for three weeks. My four friends and I have decided to tutor kids younger than ourselves. We have four year 8 boys that we a tutoring, and we had our first session yesterday after school, at the library.
It was quite good, but it was our first time, and there is definitely room for improvement.

Got home, got really bad throat and ear ache. Then went to vegetarian cooking class (which I also have to write about it, it's our last class next week), and watched other people make vegan cheese, i.e., cheese that has no dairy in it. My Duke of Edinborough form showed up, but it has already caused a load of stress, embarrassment, re-organisation, and disagreements to offer any remedy.
Got home, finished my book, then went to sleep.

I think that's long enough.
And that concludes another excruciatingly boring blog entry.

No comments: