Hola!

This is my blog, my super-fantastic blog, to be exact.
I hope you like reading it, and hearing about my various enthralling escapades.
I'm sure you will just be capitaivated by my highly interesting entries, deep, profound thoughts and opinionated views.
No, don't exit!
I'm not [completely] selfish and vain, I just happen to have a very lame, sarcastic sense of humour.
So. Right.
Have fun.

But not too much fun.

[That doesn't make sense, does it?]

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday

Yes, you read the title, and you guessed it, another entry about my day! Woo-hoo.
For your information, yesterday was actually more interesting than regular (though that isn't hard, considering the lard I have posted on here previously).

Okay, so I woke up at a leisurely 9 o'clock and ate an apple. I got dressed in my PatD shirt, and at 10 o'clock my dear mother drove me up to the hairdresser, where I was to (finally) get my hair cut. I hadn't had my hair cut all year. Talk abut split ends.
We walked into the salon, and the lady said it was going to be $20 (a steal, I know). She sat me down, and we discussed what I wanted to get done. Then, surprise surprise, she cut it.
It's a bit shorter than I imagined, but I guess it wouldn't look right to have short hair around your face, then really long hair down your back. I quite like how the fringe turned out, though, and I think once I wash it a few times and it grows, it will look better.

After that was done, I walked, much more light-headed, to the library, where my mum and I had decided to meet. I found a book I had been thinking of, and got out two magazines. We then went to Number 1 Shoe Warehouse, where we spent an hour on a fruitless search. I am size 11 at that shop, and they are rather rare, especially in the style you want. They have plenty of 10's, however, which is frustrating. We were looking for shoes to go with my dresss that I am wearing to this dance on Saturday. The problem is, I don't really know what kind of thing I want- I was hoping it would just jump out at me. Sadly not.

When I got home, I had a banana sanwhich, then played with my hair in front of the mirror. At quarter to one, my mum dropped me down at the local courts for the final game of the netball season. We warmed up as usual, and tried to look tough. We were playing Phoenix yet again, a year 12 independent team that are very pushy. I played three quarters, and think I did okay; not my best game ever. We won 31/20.
It was so hot yesterday. Now I know exactly why netball is a winter sport. I'd take rain over the sun anyday.
After an awkward photo, which we probably all looked disastrous in (it was, like, 5 minutes after the game), my little brother, mum and I went to the beach. It was rather pleasant, and the breeze was bliss.

That night I had baby-sitting. I had gone to an interview type thing with this family a while ago, but never had any contact, so I was happy they didn't think I was a nut-job. The son, Dylan, is so cute. He is 7, and he loves Bratz, Barbies, and SingStar. Watching him sing and dance to the PussyCat Dolls was very entertaining. We watched The Simpoons, then I put him to bed. He was so easy to look after! Unlike my mental little brother.
Oh, and I also looked after the mother's friend's little Toy Poddle puppy, Lulu. She was very playful, and whimpered when her owner left. She sat with me on the couch all night, which was nice.

For the rest of the evening I watched the Paralympic Games and C4, and thought about the homework I had in my bag. They came home at half-eleven, and I was home soon after.
It was a good day and night, and I hope it held some interest. Least of all, it gave me something to write about, which is always good.

No comments: