Hola!

This is my blog, my super-fantastic blog, to be exact.
I hope you like reading it, and hearing about my various enthralling escapades.
I'm sure you will just be capitaivated by my highly interesting entries, deep, profound thoughts and opinionated views.
No, don't exit!
I'm not [completely] selfish and vain, I just happen to have a very lame, sarcastic sense of humour.
So. Right.
Have fun.

But not too much fun.

[That doesn't make sense, does it?]

Saturday, April 26, 2008

A group of words forming a unit and conveying meaning

The blank box of a new post no longer glares at me and taunts me. It tempts me.
I could write whatever I wanted. I could create a new world, a new person, re-live the worst and best memories, without ever leaving the office chair. I could write a pointed argument, or relate to you the trivial goings on of my life. I could be sceptic, and question the entirety of man kind.
I can write my thoughts, knowing that someone else, even it if is just one person, will be exposed to my writing. My thoughts, my opinions, my emotions and experiences. I can control this.
I can write about something I
detest or adore, and influence somebody else.
I could write of something I learnt, and while sowing the information deeper into my mind, educate another person. The
opportunities are endless.
I have a feeling some people might be reading these words, thinking,'Okay...', perhaps shaking there head at my enthusiasm, my optimism and ambition. Some may think I am writing out of pure emulation to have the most entries.
All of these things come together to illustrate one point: I am making you think. You are, sub-
consciously or not, countering or agreeing, analysing, criticising, at least of which, processing, what I have to say.
It is thanks to this blog that I have a wider audience of readers. Even if I had wanted to, and taken my journal or a piece of writing to school, not that many people would be
amply reading it.
And while I am not at total liberty with this blog, I am expressing myself. I have mentioned it before, self-expression is an important thing to do, and doing it on a regular basis is particularly beneficial, in my opinion. You will be getting better and getting all your ideas down, and getting them out there in a form where others can understand them.
I was never opposed to this blog, despite some opinions, but now I don't think of it as a task.
I hope this way of thinking eventually grows on the other members of my class, and that they can to find the simple joy of successfully translating your thoughts into words.

No comments: