Hola!

This is my blog, my super-fantastic blog, to be exact.
I hope you like reading it, and hearing about my various enthralling escapades.
I'm sure you will just be capitaivated by my highly interesting entries, deep, profound thoughts and opinionated views.
No, don't exit!
I'm not [completely] selfish and vain, I just happen to have a very lame, sarcastic sense of humour.
So. Right.
Have fun.

But not too much fun.

[That doesn't make sense, does it?]

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Why You Should and Shouldn't

Hello, again.
During that daily talk at the end of my friend's driveway last Friday afternoon, she said that no matter how perfect you think someone may be, everyone has flaws. This is very true. And while flaws are often determined by people's personal opinions, nobody is perfect. Boy, am I glad of that.
So, I have decided to save you the trouble of judging and/or assessing me by telling you reasons why you should and and shouldn't like me. Of course, these are my opinions of myself, and even though I probably know myself best out of anyone, you could quite possibly loathe certain things I do, and I might not even notice them.

Reasons you should like me:
I'll always be there for you.
You can feel normal around me.
I don't forget much.
I won't lean on your shoulder to make you feel short.
I'll study with you.
I'll push you to be the best you can.
I'll laugh hysterically with you.
I will approach the in-depth topics with you and happily discuss them confusedly.
I will always be up up for any crazy, dare-devil thing.

Reaons you should dislike me:
I talk, a lot.
I always bring the subject back in relation to me.
I don't commit to anything on-line.
I am extremely competitive.
I awlays talk about myself (you may have noticed).
It may appear I am glaring at you when I am just thinking hostile thoughts about you and not controlling my expression.
I am unintentionally bossy and assume the role of ''leader'' or ''captain'' almost always.
I don't want to believe this, but I'm pretty sure it's true: I am either really negative or really postive, i.e., happy or sad, but never just normal.
I have very strong opinions.
I do quite like to argue and debate, and if I am right, I enjoy proving it.
I don't forget much.

No comments: