Hola!

This is my blog, my super-fantastic blog, to be exact.
I hope you like reading it, and hearing about my various enthralling escapades.
I'm sure you will just be capitaivated by my highly interesting entries, deep, profound thoughts and opinionated views.
No, don't exit!
I'm not [completely] selfish and vain, I just happen to have a very lame, sarcastic sense of humour.
So. Right.
Have fun.

But not too much fun.

[That doesn't make sense, does it?]

Monday, March 24, 2008

My Brothers

I thought it would be a cool comparison to interview my two brothers with the same questions and see the differences between their answers. My big brother is 16, turning 17 in a few weeks, and my little brother is just on 6.

Interview with Jack
If you had a baby boy tomorrow, what would you name him? Lucazade.
Do you have your tomato sauce next to your hot chips, or on them? Next to.
What do you do on Sunday morning? I get up and play 'car crash'.
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? In New Zealand...make the playgrounds bigger.
What are you favourite song lyrics? We will, we will rock you.
Can you tell me a joke right now? Why didn't the skeleton cross the road? Because he didn't have the guts.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A policeman.
Why? Because I can pull people over, like the road-runner. 'Wee-woo-wee-woo' (he made siren noises).
What's life's greatest mystery? In Scooby-doo, when they have to find out about the monster.
If you could have anything right now what would it be? A Bionicle.
If you got a dog tomorrow, what would you name it? Spot.
If you could be any animal, which one would you choose? A tiger.
Why do you want to be a tiger? Because I can roar. Rarrrh!
What's you favourite food? Noodles.
What flavour? Any.
Why? Because they have flavour, special flavour...mmm.
If you could describe yourself in a few words, what would they be? I like myself.
I don't think you understand the question, what's one word that describes you, like exciting or annoying...?
I'm the coolest person around.

What does 'love' mean? You like somebody, like a boy or a girl.
What is love? Uh, a heart?
But what is 'love'? Uh, kisses?
How about this one? How does someone show someone else that they love them?
By saying 'I love you'. And for dad, I snuggle him.
What's Christmas all about? Christmas.
Yes...? Getting presents. And it's God's birthday.
What's your favourite colour? Green.
What is your typical breakfast? What does typical mean?
Normal. Oh, cereal.
If you could meet anyone right now, alive or dead, famous or not, fictitious of real, who would it be?
The road-runner...alive. I would do the same thing the Coyote does, try and eat him.
But would you say anything to him?
I'd say hi. And ask his favourite food, drink, and thing to do is. He'd probably say that his favourite thing to do is run.
Who's the coolest person to have ever existed? Me.
No, seriously. Yeah, me!
Why is the sky blue? Because it has to be a different colour to the sun.
Well, I think that's about it, thank you for the time.
And, do you know Eve, that if the sky was yellow, it would look like there's no sun in the sky.
Okay, Jack. That's all, thanks.

Interview with Jedd
If you had a baby boy tomorrow, what would you name him? I don't know.
Do you have your tomato sauce next to your hot chips, or on them? Next to.
What do you do on Sunday morning? Sleep in.
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? I don't know.
What are you favourite song lyrics? Probably Strutter, or something.
Can you tell me a joke right now? Yeah. [It was an inappropriate joke.]
What do you want to be when you grow up? A mechanic or engineer.
What's life's greatest mystery? Love is pain. -laughs-
If you could have anything right now what would it be?
For my car to be done up performance and everything.
If you got a dog tomorrow, what would you name it? I don't know, like, I dunno.
If you could be any animal, which one would you choose? A wasp.
Why? Because...I don't know.
What's you favourite food? Enchiladas.
If you could describe yourself in a few words, what would they be? I don't know, uh, laid-back.
What does 'love' mean? Um, well, a relationship when two people rely on each other, and don't cheat on each other and what not. Trust.
What's Christmas all about? Um, it's meant to be Jesus Christ, or something isn't it? I don't really know, receiving, and are family stuff. Eating ham.
What's your favourite colour? Green, yellow, and red.
What is your typical breakfast? Muesli bar
If you could meet anyone right now, alive or dead, famous or not, fictitious of real, who would it be?
The KISS Army.
What would you say to them? Sup.
Who's the coolest person to have ever existed? My girlfriend.
Why is the sky blue? Um, it reflects off the water.

I think the differences are pretty clear. Jedd's interview took a lot longer, getting the information out of him was a lot harder. Jack was much more willing. It was fun though, and I've learnt stuff about all the males in my immediate family, so all is well that ends well.

I also asked my dad the questions, but I'll just post the answers that I like the most, as an extra.

What are you favourite song lyrics? Life past him by like a warm summer's day.
Can you tell me a joke right now? Yes.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Young again.
What's life's greatest mystery? Marriage.

No comments: