Hola!

This is my blog, my super-fantastic blog, to be exact.
I hope you like reading it, and hearing about my various enthralling escapades.
I'm sure you will just be capitaivated by my highly interesting entries, deep, profound thoughts and opinionated views.
No, don't exit!
I'm not [completely] selfish and vain, I just happen to have a very lame, sarcastic sense of humour.
So. Right.
Have fun.

But not too much fun.

[That doesn't make sense, does it?]

Saturday, August 2, 2008

I can't think of a title.

This is so lame. It’s the most gorgeous day, and I can barely walk. My ankle got much worse during the night, and now it’s fat and swollen and very sore. Unless a miracle occurs over the next 20 hours, I will not be doing plyometrics, cross country, or PE tomorrow. It sucks.

In fact, everything sucks right about now. I feel awful. I have so much to do. The weird thing is, the only thing I feel like doing is blogging. Mind you, it’s probably the only thing I’m capable of right now. I tried to do my maths homework- it didn’t work out so good. Another funny thing is that our internet has decided not to work, so I’m typing this on Word. My leg is sticking out awkwardly to the side, and though I’m getting a cramp in my hip, at least my ankle doesn’t hurt as much.

Yes, I suggest you do leave now; I have more complaining to do.
So, it’s
1.01pm on Sunday. It’s the third day of the eight month of the year 2008 AD.
Oh, now it’s 1.02.
I can’t believe we’re into August already. This year has gone past quite quickly. But that has nothing to do with anything, really. Or maybe, I could fashion it into a complaint so it would fit with the rest of this blog.

I got told off again for lack of blogging on Friday…again. It’s so annoying. I think I update fairly regularly. Yeah, it contradicts some of the content of my previous entry, but so what. Come on people, one week isn’t that bad. How come I get told off when some people haven’t updated in months?

I have so much I have to do today. I have that maths homework to do. I have to my French homework, plus revision for the French Oral competition. My drama homework also waits. The social science task doesn’t have to be done until Tuesday, but I really want to start the week with no work hanging over my head from last week. Oh, and you can’t forget that infamous research project. In truth, though, it isn’t that bad, and I have been getting into it more. My goal for my research project today is to get all the sources done. All printed, highlighted, and documented in the research log. It involves sitting at the computer, so I guess I will do it.

I probably won’t leave the computer for a while now. To leave this area of my house it requires me to climb stairs, which is so painful right now. I just realised how bad I must sound. So lazy, negative, and useless. I suppose it’s alright to sound like that, though, because that’s exactly how feel.

It’s beautiful outside. The sky is blue and the air is a pleasant temperature. And here I am, sitting inside, being a temporarily disabled hermit, feeling as far from pleasant as is humanly possible. Ugh.

No comments: